Welcome to Bangkok Palace
We are grateful to announce that our shop
?will reopening on 27th July ?
Bangkok Palace would like to inform all our friends and clients, that our spa adheres to the new government regulations for public health.
For the safety of every customer, we would like to inform you what has changed. * We will disinfect the premises after closing and opening every day
* Every towel that is used in the salon will be sterilised and packed in a closed bag
* After customers leave the room, we will clean and sanitise surfaces with alcohol. We will then turn on a UV light to disinfect the air for another 15 minutes before using the room again
* Customers will have their temperature checked before entering the premises. It must be under 37 degrees
* We will have Perspex panels between staff and customers when doing nails, and at the reception
* Therapists will all wear masks and face shield. Our aprons a will be single use and changed with every new customer to provide full higiene
* Customers must wear face masks during treatments
* For long hair, hair nets will be provided
* Couples will be in separate room
* We will not masssge head and face areas
* During message the masseur may/may not ware gloves upon your request
* No walked in, at the moment we will take appointment only
* We will stop serving water and tea
* No waiting in the waiting room
*Hand sanitizer will be provided in front door (upstair), massage rooms, reception and toilet
*Shower is available upon your request
The door upstairs will closed to prevent people from walking in and out freely. There will be door bell so you can ask for availability in front of the door before entering to the shop.
With every change, we hope to maximise the benefits for our customers, as well as your safety, so you can relax and enjoy our treatments with complete tranquility.
❣everyone stay safe❣
At the moment if you wish to make an appointment you can do it via Email or Facebook.